How To Create Your Lap Cards Using a Lap Card Template
Requires a PC with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or newer, and a printer. You'll need to do some simple editing with PowerPoint, but you don't have to create the file from scratch! Save hours of detailed work by starting with one of the templates I've created shown below (click to see full sheets).
Step 1 of 2: Purchase the Walkathon Lap Card Templates and How-To Guide here.
Step 2 of 2:
Option A, for cardstock lap cards that you cut and punch yourself:
Print them on any 8.5 x 11 inch or A4 size cardstock paper (using the printer of your choice).
Option B, for water-proof, tear-proof, pre-punched lap cards:
Print on special cards, ideally suited for walkathon lap cards, that you purchase from Steel Tags. They come on water-proof/tear-proof A4 size sheets in batches of 1000 laser printable plastic cards for $199.00. This option requires that you have a laser printer. You'll find detailed SteelTags ordering info in the Walkathon Lap Card Template and How-To Guide.
How to use the Walkathon Lap Card Template
- You need a printer, a PC with Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or newer.
- Purchase the Walkathon Lap Card Template and How-To Guide, for only $9.95
- Customize the template with the information for your walkathon (maximum laps, logo, text, free items for walkers)
- Print on cardstock or other material of your choice
What you get
- Step by step instructions
- Pre-made slides for lap cards that will count up to 50 laps. Just add your own words and logo, adjust for your printer, and print.
Copyright 2011 by Walkathon Guide and Walkathon Shop. About Us.