Water & Tear-Resistant Lap Cards
These cards are economical yet are difficult to tear,
even when wet. So, they will hold up all day long.
These Lap Cards are:
- Easy to punch with a hole puncher
- Lap Card dimensions: 2.83" x 5.5"
- Provided in sheets of 6 cards, perforated for easy separation
- Ready for stringing with a pre-punched hole at the top
- Printed with the info you provide us using a high resolution laser printer. You specify:
- maximum number of laps (25, 40 or 50) to count - logo and/or any text to include - any free items for the walkers that you want to track on the cards (hot dog, popsicle, etc)
These cards are available for just $0.27 per card
Here's How to Order
Step 1: Enter your info in the form below and hit "Submit"
Step 2: If you indicated that you will provide a logo, attach it to an email and send it to [email protected] (send using the email address you supplied in the form above)
Step 3: We will email you a pdf file of your card for your review and approval (we will rotate logo and text for best fit) - just reply to our email if you want to request any changes
Step 4: Once you approve the layout, just come back to this web page and click on the "Add to Cart" button. Then specify the number of cards you want to order (we'll also provide instructions by email). We'll match your order to your card design using your name and ship to the address you provide at checkout.
Come rain or squirt gun, these lap cards will endure, just like your walkers.
Max # of Laps on Card
Will you provide a logo?
Line 1 Text (optional)
Line 2 Text (optional)
Line 3 Text (optional)
Item 1 Text (optional)
Item 2 Text (optional)
Item 3 Text (optional)
Item 4 Text (optional)
Your Email Address
Copyright 2011 by Walkathon Guide and Walkathon Shop. About Us.
NOTE: As of March 15, 2020, our printed lap cards are temporarily unavailable. We are avoiding the print shop to protect their health and ours.
Please check back soon for updates! Meanwhile, we've left the information here for you so you can plan for the future.
We've disabled the "submit" button until we can fill your orders again.